SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, September 22, 2011

{Inspiration Thursdays} Diamonds & Denim

I recently hopped on board to style the Diamonds & Denim event taking place next week in Washington, DC in association with The Blues Jean Bar, Blueprint for Style, Mystique Fine Jewelry Design and Quintessential Consulting.

I am so excited about participating in this event because I generally style kid's parties and small gatherings. So, this is going to be a blast for me to do something a bit more formal. The event is going to be really cool too. Folks can come by and get fitted for jeans, get great styling tips, find out how to get the best and most fabulous baubles and bling - PLUS they'll have a chance to taste my fabulous upcakes and sweets!

 Here is the inspiration board that I created for the event:
I'm sure this event will be a success and a good time to be had by all! If you live in the DC, Maryland or Virginia area and would like to attend make sure you RSVP for your space!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails