SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, August 26, 2011

{Syle Inpsiration} Halloween in the Chic

Halloween is just about one of the most fun howl-idays (get it?) of the year.  While I love planning fun parties for the kids, I think adults should be able to have just as much fun - and in a chic and elegant way!

I'm working on designs for a chic Halloween Party and wanted to share this inspiration board with you. I love the color combination of silver, bright orange, cream and black, don't you?


What are you BOO-ING this Halloween?  If you're getting ready for Halloween, check out our store's printable Halloween party collection.

Photo Credits:
Framed Picture, Skeleton Vases, Floral Arrangement
Mini Pumpkin Drink Stirrers
Chair Swags
Halloween Dessert Cups
Bling Pumpkin
RIP Buffet/Bar
Halloween Mantle
Pumpkin Drink Bucket
Boo Vases


4 comments:

  1. Halloween is my absolute FAVORITE holiday. You did a great job capturing ideas that we haven't seen over and over! I love the wine bottle carafe made from a pumpkin - I'll be using that this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the chair swags! I am going to make my own for our halloween party! And I LOVE your inspiration board!!! So beautiful! I'd love to share it on my blog if you don't mind :) And link to you of course :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The countdown to Halloween is really underway! Such a great board you put together here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks @Elizabeth! Halloween is such a fun holiday - I love it!

    @Amy - thanks! They're super cute!

    @Lissa - thank you - wait till you see all the other ideas I have up my sleeve!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails