SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, July 28, 2011

{Pin-tastic} Lovey Candy Coated Cakes

A few weeks ago, my friend sent me this beautiful photo of an M&M decorated wedding cake she found online:


Source: brides.com via Keisha on Pinterest

She requested I put it in safekeeping for inspiration so I could duplicate it for her next birthday bash. Of course, I had to Pin It to my board.

Well, in the past few weeks this photo has be re-pinned several times over and it got me to thinking...was this a growing trend....wedding cakes decorated with candy in a super modern and elegant way????? Well, I searched online and found some beautiful candy decorated cakes - that are very adult friendly.

This gumball decorated cake is gorgeous displayed on top of a decorative cake plate stand and looks like a work of art!



This rock candy decorated is so fun yet chic - I absolutely adore the combination of orange and turquoise.

This simplistically candy button cake is perfect for any candy inspired bash without being too over-the-top.


Necco Candy wafers really bring attention to this basic two-tiered cake.


Crushed hard candies give this cake a lot of texture and depth.

Source: bride.net via Keisha on Pinterest

I absolutely love the use of ribbon candy on this three-tiered cake

Source: vtvows.com via Keisha on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails