I am celebrating my bloggerversary this week and I wanted to highlight some fabulous party gals that I've had the pleasure of knowing and 'partying' with. To kick off the celebration I have a fantabulous giveaway from Cake Pop Fusion.
I 'met' the designer of these delectable treats, Pia, on Martha Stewart's Dreamers into Doers (a great online support and network community) and when she offered to participate in my bloggerversary I was just too fit to be tied!!!! I think her cake pops are THE MOST! They're really cute and fun, which most cake pops are - but she really takes her cake pops to another level....see????
These 'Baby Pops' cake pops are by far my fave because they are just so darn cute!
Cake pops are always fun and Pia certainly puts her stamp on them. They are always a great addition to any dessert table and make great gifts too. To enter the giveaway and get your own Cake Pop Fusion cake pops here is what ya gotta do!
1) Required: Follow Cake Pop Fusion and Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams on Google Friend Connect and leave a comment on the Cake Pop Fusion blog letting us know you did it. Don't forget to include your email address so we can contact you if you win! Extra Entries -- leave a comment on the Cake Pop Fusion blog for each item you complete (each item counts as an additional chance to win!).
2) Like Cake Pop Fusion on Facebook.
3) Follow Cake Pop Fusion on Twitter.
4) Tweet this giveaway AND #Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams Bloggerversary event.
5) Visit the Cake Pop Fusion Etsy shop and let them know which item you like best and who you'd love to give it to.
Entry deadline is July 18th at 8 PM.
Winner will be picked via Random.org.