SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{Party Starters} Bubble-Riffic Invitations

The invites are in the mail!!!!



The Mini Diva already passed out invites to her classmates, but the other guests will recieve these adorable invitations, that I designed,  in the next day or so. 

I'm so into envelope address wraps lately, I've even included them in my party kits on Etsy.




Each envelope was sprinkled with a little confetti on the inside and some glitter....not so sure how that's going to go over with the USPS or the parents, but hey - it's fun!

We're so excited about this party, I've got tons of bubble gum, bubbles and other things that blow up and pop!  I'm just hoping I can contain myself before I POP!  (get it????  pop????....I know, I know). 

Check back soon for more sneak peeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails