SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, March 11, 2011

Bubble-Riffic Birthday Inspiration

My baby girl, aka, The Mini Diva, aka, Thing 1 will be six in April!  Yeaaah.

Shortly after last year's unforgettable Princess and The Frog party it was determined this year would be all about bubbles & bubble gum!  If it blows, pops and floats - it's in - and I do mean that in the most child friendly way :|

I am working on a few projects for the party, that I'll share later in the upcoming weeks, but here's a little inspiration I found online:



I found lots of inspiration from Dylan's Candy Bar, One Charming Party, Kara's Party Ideas, Cake Central, Atutudes & stock images online.



4 comments:

  1. Ok, I so wanna come to this par-tay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Meghan - it's gonna be a good time to be had by all - especially if ya love bubbles & bubble gum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great unique theme. Can't wait to see it all come together

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Monique - I can't wait either! LOL - I've been steadily putting things together little by little.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails