SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love Bugs Party Printables on Etsy!

Calling all love bugs!

I am working on an adorable Valentine's Party Setup, and I created a new collection for it.  I love the design so much that I added this printable Love Bugs collection to my Etsy shop for Valentine's Day!







This collection includes:
4x6 Fill-in Invitations
2" Circle Tags
4" Circle Tags
2x4 Mini Card Tents
'Bugs & Kisses' Pennants (for banner)
8x10" Coordinating Papers
Print & Cut Characters and Shapes
Valentine's Trading Cards

*** If you order the collection before January 24th - you will recieve a bonus printable item***
 
Check back later in the week for details on sneak peeks for my party setup and great ideas on creating your own kid-friendly V-Day bash! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails