SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, December 23, 2010

{FREE PRINTABLE} Snowflakes & Stockings Christmas Colletion 2010

I created this printable collection for a Christmas sweets table I made for my kids this year.  After seeing a set of stockings in the Pottery Barn Kids catalogue,  I was inspired by the color and came up with the theme. 



I was going to add this collection my Etsy store, but decided to post it on here for free for you!  The collection includes a banner, gift tags, circle tags, napkin rings, buffet cards and more!  With a little creativity many of the printables can be used interchangeably.

Thank you for taking the time out of your days to read my ramblings on about parties, entertaining, cupcakes and whatever else is going on in my wacky brain!  I've gotten to know some of you through email and have made some blog friends.  This year has been great and I expect 2011 to be even better!

You can download this collection for free here.



2 comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails