SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday Inspiration: Thanksgiving Kids Table Fun

Being a mom and children's party planner allows me to live vicariously though wee ones.  I was searching online for some ideas to fun-up the kids table for Thing 1 and Thing 2 and here are a few that I thought these ideas were just top drawer!



I think my favorite ideas are the paper craft decorations from Fiskars!  I love paper crafts anyway but I am sooo digging the paper bag drumstick.  I think filling it with a mix of popcorn and Indian Candy Corn would be a hit.  It would also make a great party favor.

I'm still not sure what I'll do for the kids table but I'll be sure to share the final outcome with you.


B. Fiskars Paper Crafts 
E. Turkey Treats


2 comments:

  1. boa tarde, gostei muito seu blog, estou te seguido.
    chocolatesdocemel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails