SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tip Tuesday: A Lil' Link Love from Blogs I Heart

I'm super busy with God knows what to get my Etsy store set up!  I didn't want to let another day to go by without posting. 

Every few months, I always try and find out what colors will be hot for the upcoming season.  Knowing this information provides me with some inspiration on colors I choose for my party designs or fabrics for table settings.

Here are the colors that Pantone has forecasted for Fall/Winter 2010



I'm a bit partial to Purple Orchid, Chocolate Truffle, Lagoon and Woodbine for this upcoming season:



Inspiration is everywhere!!!




Also, I came across this dandy DIY and thought it would be such a great project to take on for my next party.  Here is a cool and too fun DIY on personalizing paper napkins from Twig & Thistle courtesy of Amy Atlas

Photo Credits:
Birthday Banner
Green Scheme Tablescape
Purple Shoes
Festive Table Centerpiece
Tiered Stand
Orchids

2 comments:

  1. Keisha I saw your comment today on SITS 31DBBB about not knowing you could do that and seriously I was so glad I was not alone. Your blog is beautiful by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Candice! Isn't that wild about the alerts. Now I'm just afraid I'm going to be overwhelmed with stuff about cupcakes!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails