SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tip Tuesday: A Lil' Link Love from Blogs I Heart

I'm super busy with God knows what to get my Etsy store set up!  I didn't want to let another day to go by without posting. 

Every few months, I always try and find out what colors will be hot for the upcoming season.  Knowing this information provides me with some inspiration on colors I choose for my party designs or fabrics for table settings.

Here are the colors that Pantone has forecasted for Fall/Winter 2010



I'm a bit partial to Purple Orchid, Chocolate Truffle, Lagoon and Woodbine for this upcoming season:



Inspiration is everywhere!!!




Also, I came across this dandy DIY and thought it would be such a great project to take on for my next party.  Here is a cool and too fun DIY on personalizing paper napkins from Twig & Thistle courtesy of Amy Atlas

Photo Credits:
Birthday Banner
Green Scheme Tablescape
Purple Shoes
Festive Table Centerpiece
Tiered Stand
Orchids

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails