SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Freebie: WE HAVE 100 FOLLOWERS!!!

A few months back I was contacted by a representative with CSN stores to do a review for a product from one of their over 200+ stores.  It took me a while to decide what I wanted to review because there was so much to choose from - you can buy a barstool, a vanity, a crib, a food processor - even a kitchen sink.  Well, I finally got around to ordering when I came across this darling melamine dinner collection by Working Class Studio.



I chose these salad plates in particular because I love the colors and their whimsy. 


Cute - aren't they?  I think I love the pink crown plate most of all.  They'd really add some liveliness to any tablescape if used at a late afternoon sumertime cocktail mixer!

So.....remember yesterday I annonced that I had 99 followers of my blog?  Well it appears that today I finally reached 100!!!!  For today's Friday Freebie, I think it's only fitting that my 100th follower (who happens to write on a blog that I heart) receive this collection of plates as a thank you for following and being awesome.

Congratulations to Michelle with Maddycakes Muse and thank you so, so, much to everyone who reads this blog.  It's a lot of fun for me and I appreciate all the comments and blog friends I've made. 

Check back next week for a big announcement about what's happening in August with Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams!

Have a great weekend!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails