SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Freebie: WE HAVE 100 FOLLOWERS!!!

A few months back I was contacted by a representative with CSN stores to do a review for a product from one of their over 200+ stores.  It took me a while to decide what I wanted to review because there was so much to choose from - you can buy a barstool, a vanity, a crib, a food processor - even a kitchen sink.  Well, I finally got around to ordering when I came across this darling melamine dinner collection by Working Class Studio.



I chose these salad plates in particular because I love the colors and their whimsy. 


Cute - aren't they?  I think I love the pink crown plate most of all.  They'd really add some liveliness to any tablescape if used at a late afternoon sumertime cocktail mixer!

So.....remember yesterday I annonced that I had 99 followers of my blog?  Well it appears that today I finally reached 100!!!!  For today's Friday Freebie, I think it's only fitting that my 100th follower (who happens to write on a blog that I heart) receive this collection of plates as a thank you for following and being awesome.

Congratulations to Michelle with Maddycakes Muse and thank you so, so, much to everyone who reads this blog.  It's a lot of fun for me and I appreciate all the comments and blog friends I've made. 

Check back next week for a big announcement about what's happening in August with Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th follower! I think it so great that you set goals for your blog and then set forth to achieve them. Stopping by from the Problogger Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara!!!! It's very exciting for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I just jumped over 100 as well. This SITS Community Rocks! I am loving all the messages, twitter followers and blog followers we are getting. :)
    Congrats!
    and
    Thank You for stopping by Peek at My Paper and linking up!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    I am now following you too!
    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Keisha! Congratulations on your accomplishment. Save October 23, I'll be celebrating my baby's first birthday.
    Take care
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I never win anything!! I am too excited and I love the plates! Thanks so much Keisha!! You made my day.

    Michelle
    www.maddycakesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails