SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, April 23, 2010

Caterpillar, Super Hero & ANOTHER The Princess and The Frog Party Sneak Peek

May is going to be a busy month for me.  So let me apologize in advance if I fall behind with my posts.  Next month, I have three parties to host!  The first party is for my baby boy, who will be two!  He's a little greedy monster and always wants to eat!  So, I am going to do my own take on The Very Hungry Caterpillar and I've planned a caterpillar party for him.  Since he's only two we're going to do a small party for him with just our family and one or two close friends.  I've decided to do some finger painting as an activity, read The Very Hungry Caterpillar and let them go bezerk on the moon bounce and in the back yard.  The food will be hot dogs, popcorn, fruit and cupcakes (of course). 

The invites went out earlier this week - here's a sneak peak!


The week after The Caterpillar party is The Superman themed party I told you about.  The invitations were passed out to the birthday boy last week to his classmates.  I got word that everyone is 'super' excited!  Ha-Ha!  I created two invitations for his party - one was a design I made on my own with an adorable super hero kid and then the one below.  Mom thought the one we chose worked best for what the birthday boy would like.  Taking a cue from my blog pal, Monique over at Enchanted Expectations, I used an image from Microsoft clip art's gallery and added the wording for the party and a cute cover and band for the invite.  I think it turned out SUPER (tee-hee)!

Check out the invitations for his party:




Lastly here is another invitation that was sent yesterday for another The Princess and The Frog party that I'm hosting.  It's a jazzed up version of the one I did for The Mini Diva's party earlier this month!  It's posted on deep purple shimmer paper and you can't really see it but the heart is a glitter gel sticker.  SO CUTE!!!!



I can't wait to show you the pictures from all of these parties!!!!  In the meantime, have a great weekend!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love love love the invitations - especially the Superhero one! So cute! You were able to design that using a Microsoft program?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shot out. You know I love Microsoft word. Girl I love those superhero invites! You know I'm doing this party for my sons 5th birthday. I can't wait to see the pics for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! i like the circle shape!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails