SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday Inspiration: Caterpillar Party Inspiration Board

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm insane.  I'm working on getting all the odds and ends finished for my daughter's Princess and the Frog themed birthday party that takes place next month.  Well, it would be just my luck I have two munchkins (and one big munchkin) all born in the month of April.  So, along with planning for The Mini Diva's party, I'm also knocking out a few items for my son's birthday.  I have completed the invitations, mailing labels and door sign - but I'm trying not to lose my head. Fortunately, he was born on the very last day of the month and we can celebrate his birthday in May. 

For today's inspiration, I'm going to show you the inspiration board I created for his party:



I can't wait to really get into this party!  It's going to be small, mostly boys party - but it is going to be lots of fun and I can't wait!!!  I initially wanted to do The Hungry Caterpillar as the theme, but that has been done before and there are actually party sets that you can purchase online. I really dislike licensed character party sets.  I like to use my creativity and do my own thing.  So, I thought that I'd just do a plain old caterpillar party.  For this party, expect a lot of color, a lot of mess and most importantly, a lot of FUN!!!I'll keep you posted as things come along.

DON'T FORGET!!!!  You have until midnight tonight to enter to win this week's giveaway!  Click here for more details.

4 comments:

  1. Excited to see what you do! I'm with you! Homemade ROCKS!I love this little green (donut?) caterpillars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it will be a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love home goods. Great board. This party should be really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too adorable. Can't wait to see how the party turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails