SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vrooom! Vrooom! Vrooooommmmm!!!!!



Okay - so, my next project is quick and fast approaching! I'm doing a car themed birthday party for an adorable lil' boy! He'll be turning 2 and I can't decide if I want to do a race car theme, or something like just little cutesy cars. Any ideas????

I already pulled pictures for my inspiration board and I'll be sharing those with you before the week is out. I gotta work quick on this party because it actually is the same weekend as the Elmo party - and that is 2 weeks away! Aaaaaah - let the insanity begin!

In the meantime, I'm still plugging away at my other projects for the Baby Elmo party and the 'Wild Things' party. I'm super excited about both. Speaking of Baby Elmo, I was at a community fair in my neighborhood and there was a vendor there who makes her own party hats, cards and cute little tchotchkies. Unfortunately, I was sans camera (shame, shame on me) and didn't get a picture of the adorably fuzzy Elmo party hat she'd made. Here's a picture of something similar that I found on thetwoofus.org:



Pretty cute right? I think I'll make a special fabric one for the birthday boy and paper ones for the guests. Still haven't decided yet.

Well, stay tuned for more! I have party creations galore -- haha, I made a rhyme!

Photo Credit: Car Cupcake was found on roundaboutsleeves.com - check their site out - they have a very unique way of presenting cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails