SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, July 27, 2009

Little Chunkies and the Ickies!


So, this weekend was pretty much a bust! I didn't get much done in the way of my 'Wild Things' party. On Saturday, I did however, get to take pictures of my Little Chunkies, for his Baby Elmo 1st Bday party invitation. That was a lot of fun. I must say trying to get a 10 month-old baby's attention away from a lollipop and Elmo is a hard task. I was able to get a few good shots in there. When I finish the invite, I'll be sure to post it for you. Sunday was much less productive; I was feeling a little under the weather with a case of the ickies so, I took some (much deserved) time for myself and just took it easy.

My goal this week is to get the whole 'Wild Things' party collection complete and ready to display. I also signed up for an Etsy account. I plan to start selling my handmade party goods on there. Once I get that done, I'll be in Baby Elmo heaven. I've already warned my step-daughter, that I'm in party plan mode. I've found lots of cute ideas online and have come up with some unique ones myself. I'll be sure to post an inspiration board for both parties this week (pinky swear).

So, it's Monday and I'm back to the daily grind. If you didn't know, I have a full-time, grown-up job. One day, I might be able to say, 'Au voir!' to my day gig and work my party biz full time. That's my dream after all. In the meantime, I'll keep trying to make the world a happier place one cute cupcake and fabulous birthday party at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails