SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Upcycled Halloween Popcorn Boo Gift Box

It's no secret that Halloween is my favorite time of the year! So, I was way too excited when I found out I was participating in Laura Kelley's Annual Halloween Popcorn Box Blog Party. It's so fun to see what everyone comes up with. Laura sent a bunch of fun goodies along with the World Market popcorn box. Everyone is asked to share a unique way to dress up the box for Halloween and here is what I created!



Decorating the box was so easy, I found a bunch of Halloween stickers and embellishments at the craft store and pulled some scrapbook paper out of my stash.  The original box was red and white and I definitely wanted to give it a Halloween feel.  So, I simply traced around the flattened box onto solid and patterned paper and pieced each side together with double sided tape.




I love making paper rosettes...they have such an old vintage charm to them and since my stickers were Victorian in style, I knew the rosette would be perfect.  I also added a bit of crepe paper sprinkled with diamond dust to the back of the rosette!




To finish the box off, I just hot glued the pompom trim that Laura sent me and added a mini paperclip along with a kitty die cut with a pin clip.







Remember those goodies I mentioned earlier that Laura sent along with the box?  I used those too. Laura has some really adorable die cuts that she created for Sizzix and that little kitty that I stuck in the top of the box is one of them.  She also sent along some Udderly Smooth handcream, stickers and pencils from Oriental Trading and felt & trim from Kunin Felt along with a few other treats!  All of those items went into my box.  I can't wait to give this away to a special friend for a Halloween Boo Gift!






LET'S GET SOCIAL!  Find more celebrations and Halloween fun @cwbdparties on InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest


Now, here's the fun part, there's a $50 World Market Gift Card giveaway happening and you can enter below to win!!!



Be sure to check ou more fun Popcorn Box ideas from the rest of the talented Bloggers participating in the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails