SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, March 11, 2016

8 Simple and Easy Easter Projects and Treats




Easter is just a few weeks away.  I've celebrated many Easter treats and parties with you all and was taking a walk down memory lane.  I thought a round up of my favorite Easter ideas would be pretty fun and maybe give you some inspiration for your own holiday celebrations.




I'm not a cookie artist by any stretch of the imagination.  I do however know how to work some buttercream and a piping bag.  So, when I learned how to decorate shaped cookies with buttercream frosting like these Buttercream Easter Cookies, I was hooked!



Mason jars make great vases.  Add a bit of whimsy with a burlap ribbon and a large cotton ball shaped into a bunny tail.  Find more Farmhouse Easter ideas from this farmer's market Easter party I styled.


Put those plastic eggs on a pedestal....literally.  You can make Easter Egg 'nests' using dried moss, then place a candy filled egg treat on top.  I displayed mine on cupcake pedestals.  These would also look really nice displayed down the center of your Easter table as a centerpiece or on top of your mantle!



These fun Bunny Cotton Tail Cupcakes are so easy to make!  Just dip frosted cupcakes into coconut and you've got a hoppy little treat for your Easter celebration.



My kids ABSOLUTELY loooooove Jelly Bean Bark!  Ever since we made these  about two years ago, they have become an Easter Basket staple in our house.




I am pretty sure these pompom chicks are an Easter party activity that will save the day!





My kids absolute love marshmallows AND cupcakes.....these Lamb Cupcakes are a total 2-for-1!  These are made with white mini and regular sized cupcakes.  The faces are the mini cupcakes, placed on top of a regular frosted cupcake and decorated with tons of mini marshmallows



I'm not kidding.....I made these twine wrapped Easter Eggs a few years back and thought they were the bees knees!  I'm seeing them all over the place now - pretty cool.... and I think they have a very Pottery Barn feel too them.  With Farmhouse being the new trend in home decor, I think they are perfect for anyone loving that style!

I hope these easy and affordable Easter ideas gave you a little inspiration.  Choose your fave and have crafty weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails