SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! 

 My year has been pretty super! There were so many great moments for me and many, many life and business lessons that happened for me. These lessons have allowed me to finally accept that there are some major changes that I need to make in my blogging life and my event planning business. With that, I'm taking a much needed (short) vay-cay from blogging until early January so, I can focus on family and start working on some amazing plans for 2016!

 I'm excited to share more party planning ideas with you, tasty recipes, fun crafts and diy projects, more about my business, and lots more from our Party Gals Linky Party! I can't wait to catch back up with you in a few weeks!

 Have a very Merry Christmas and get ready for the awesome year ahead!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails