SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Fashionista Party Dress Box Favor with Sizzix - Video Tutorial


It's that time of year again!

The Mini Diva is turning the BIG 1-0!  Double digits ya'll!!!!  I don't know whether to clap or cry!   
This year, we're getting geared up for her FASHIONISTA themed birthday party and I'll be sharing a series of videos with you full of ideas on all the fun elements we're incorporating into her fancy celebration. 

I also have some exciting news! I've partnered up with Sizzix and am sharing how to use their eClips 2 cutting machine to make all party decor for her big day!

Here's the first video in the FASHIONISTA party series - an adorable Party Dress favor box!





Can ya believe that was my first every video tutorial?!!!  How'd I do?  This was also my first time working with the Sizzix eClips 2 Electronic Cutter and I fell absolutely in love with it and the eCal Software (essentially Sure Cuts a Lot) that you use to create and setup all your images. 

I have other cutting machines and I must say, that this machine superseded my expectations by leaps and bounds.  Dare I say, I'm in LOVE with it?  The precision of the cuts are amazing, the software itself is so intuitive, so much so, that it didn't take me much time to figure out how to use many of the features. Now, if you don't own a cutting machine, don't fret!  You can use the ideas I'm sharing and find a way that best works for your own party! 

I'll be sharing lots more on the Sizzix eClips 2 Electronic Cutter and more ideas for hosting a super fab FASHIONISTA party!



I was provided with Sizzix Products to review for this post - all opinions are fully my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails