SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, January 8, 2015

{A Look Back} Your Top 10 Fave Posts of 2014

After a looooooong's winter nap (literally - cause I slept and napped my way into 2015), I am back to recap share some of YOUR favorite posts from last year! I went through all my stats and pulled up the TOP 10 PARTY IDEAS AND DIY'S from 2014. Here's a look back at last year's best!

You'll remember that I planned a fun Sonic the Hedgehog Party for my sweet boy.  It's not always my favorite thing to plan parties with licensed characters.  However, when your child wants what they want for their big day, you gotta give 'em what they want (in reason,of course).



2. Retro Cupcake Party
Another top event for this year - my daughter's birthday party was so much fun.  The Mini Diva wanted a cupcake decorating party!  We went a little retro bakeshop and I got to work with some of my favorite party peeps!


3. How to Make a Ball of Yarn

I not only make pompoms out of yarn.....I make balls of yarn too!!!




4. Red, White & Blue Patriotic HeadbandA popular DIY was this adorable patriotic headband.  I think this is still in my daughter's accessory bin!



5. Mother's Day Free Printable

I was invited to speak for career day at my daughter's school and had fun explaining to the kids how I style parties and product shoots for my blog.  They got to do a little hands on activity and see their post go live!



6. 13 Days of Handmade Halloween
Another year of the 13 Days of Handmade Halloween series was a success!  So many fun crafts and projects with my most beloved and talented party peeps!



7. Fall Tablescape Challenge
This was probably one of my most favorite things that happened this year.  It was a fun little challenge amongst a group of my party peers using some random items for a lovely fall tablescape!



8. School Bus Printables
I love partnering with other talented bloggers.  When Jennifer Needham of Double the Fun Parties asked me to create printables for, I was more than happy to oblige.  What I loved most about this project is that it was designed for the bus drivers....and when you read why Jennifer wanted these specifically for the drivers, it'll just melt your heart.




9. Easy Paper Flowers
These pretty paper flowers were used in my English Garden party and were a fun craft that I loved creating.  I thought the really added a special touch to my altered paper bags!



10. Jelly Bean Bark

So, these were made for an Easter theme that really didn't get off the ground last year.  However, I did share the cute jelly bean printables that went with and if Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be able to share it this EASTER!!!!  (crossing fingers)


I have so many exciting things planned for 2015 and can't WAIT to get this year started off on the right track.  I'm planning on a bigger and better blog with lots of new and fun ideas and parties to share.  Right now I'm in full-on BASH mode, so, you'll be getting a peek into my 'normal' life as I prepare to get ready for my first professional blog conference!  I've got outfits to pack, roomie gifts to make, a tabletop competition to prepare for and the BEST part is I FINALLY get to meet some of my blogging besties face to face!!!! Yay!


Be sure to keep up to date with all my BASH shenanigans on my Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails