SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, October 2, 2014

{Featured} Twilight's Fairy Hollow Hats in Mingle Magazine!


In the past year I've had some great opportunities to have my handmade mini top hat fascinators featured on some of the best party blogs and online magazines out there. I am so excited to share that my work has been published recently in Mingle Magazine!!!!




 Last year, you might remember I collaborated with Tanya Coleman of Soiree Events on her Twilight's Fairy Hollow party shoot and it was featured on Hostess with The Mostess!




I created a few mini top hat fascinators for her and her adorable models.  Tonya submitted her party to Mingle and it was published!  I'm excited for her and all the amazing talent that went into creating this beautiful party!  I'd like to add, that I think a Twilight Fairy Hollow Halloween party is a VERY super cool idea!  Tonya is just an awesome stylist and person all-around.

So, if you're at the newsstands today, pick up a copy of the latest issue of Mingle Magazine. You can also purchase a digital copy here!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations these are so cute and what an awesome theme! Now I want to have a party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails