SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

{Happy Customers} Luke's Fire Truck Party

I am always so excited when an Etsy customer shares photos from their child's birthday party with me.  I was contacted by Kacy in June for party goods from the Fire Truck themed collection in my shop.  She was kind enough to send me a few photos of her set up and some kind words to boot!

"....The decorations were lovely and everything was perfect! You really helped my party to look way more polished. 

Thank you so much for everything...." - Kacy





Thank you again, Kacy for sharing the lovely photos and being a wonderful customer to work with.

If you've ever used printables or party products from my Etsy shop and would like your party featured on the blog....feel free to email your photos to me with a brief description of your event.

You can view more client appreciation photos here.

3 comments:

  1. Nice pics and pretty cool client!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best reward for your hard work: a happy and appreciative customer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is amazing and the Mommy did an awesome job decorating :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails