SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

{Featured} Mini Top Hats Featured on Hostess With The Mostess Trend Alert!

I felt so excited when Tonya Coleman of Soiree Event Design asked if she could feature my mini-top hats as part of her Trend Alert on Hostess With The Mostess!!!  You might remember I made a bunch of these tiny toppers for the guests at my for my daughter's Monster High Spa Party.  Well once I agreed, Tonya reached out again and asked if I could create custom hats for her upcoming Twilight Fairy’s Hollow Halloween party and I could not say no!

Here are some of the adorable photos Tonya shared with me of the custom hats I created for her.





I've always loved making handmade party hats and now that this trend is picking up, you can be sure to find more of them stocked in my Etsy shop.  In the meantime, read more about this hot new party trend over at Hostess With The Mostess!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails