SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

TOP 25 PARTY PLANNING MOMS - HEARTFELT THANKS!!!!! WE DID IT!

EXCITING NEWS!  WE DID IT AGAIN!!!!



Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams has made the Top 25 Party Planning Moms list with Circle of Moms.  YAY! Thanks to everyone who took time to vote....it really means a lot to me.

I don't share too much of my personal life here on the blog, but this has been a crazy year for me and my family.  I'm just thankful that I still have the energy left to do what I love most.  I started this blog because I was encouraged by friends to share my creativity and start a business showcasing my 'talent' for decorating cupcakes and throwing over the top (but budget friendly) children's parties.

While I don't keep up much on the cupcake end of things lately (hoping to get back to that), I have been able to keep my Etsy shop running, write for this and two other blogs, maintain a fabulous network of par-tay friends through a FB group, as well as,  Pin, Tweet and Instagram my way through life.....and more than anything I still get to be a mom to the cutest & craziest little kids ever and wife to one strong and brave man.....all the while, working a full-time job (the ones that pays the bills).

I am not tooting my own horn here.....okay, maybe a tiny bit.....but I sacrifice a lot and do a lot of party work....people always ask me....where do you get the time and energy?  Do you ever sleep?  How do you do it?  The answer is simply by the grace of God.  Thankfully, I have a lot of family and friends supporting me, a great group of party friends encouraging me, readers who keep coming back and the dream of something more pushing me forward.

Some might look at my making the list as a small thing, but to me, it's sorta a big deal.  So, again, I say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to you all, thanks for reading, visiting, liking, retweeting, pinning and following!


2 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations! For all your creativity and hard work, certainly well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bellenza Wedding Bistro - Thank You so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails