SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, May 30, 2013

ONE DAY LEFT TO VOTE!!!! WILL YA HELP ME? LET'S GET TO TOP 10!!!!


OKAY PEOPLE HERE IT IS......I AM SUPER COMPETITIVE 
AND I LOVE WINNING....THERE, I SAID IT.

That being said....there is one more day left to vote for Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Top Party Planning Moms list.  I'm at #15 today....I came in at #12 last year and would loooooooove to finish in the TOP TEN this year. So, what needs to happen for me to get there????  VOTES FROM YOU!!!  My fab readers....I know we can do this!  I need about a good 150 more votes to get in a good TOP 10 spot!  

I know we can get to TOP 10....let's make it a go people!
NOW WHO'S WITH ME?????




YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails