SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, April 19, 2013

{Fab Friday} Weekly Blog Love: Out of This World Party Ideas

There is certainly a running theme this week from my bloggahs I love!  Mostly everyone seems to have gone star crazy or super earthy and elelmental!!!!


I'm digging these candy dish helmets made from simple household items for a Space Party from Hello My Sweet!

Need ideas for a Nautical Party????  Well these ideas shared by Spaceships and Laserbeams will certainly help get your winds sailing!




This is such a smart idea - check out this Sunscreen Station from This Little Mama....anything from Target's dollar spot is deee bestest!



You're sure to turn pink and green with envy once you see the Lily Pulitzer Party Ideas with Mirabelle Creations!



Earth Day is certainly a cause for celebration right?  The gals over at D&P Celebrations think so.  Watch this Video Tassel Tutorial they have on making a tassel garland from plastic shopping bags.



I can't help my play on words today.... GET SUCKERED IN with this fab Seersucker Party shared by Magnolia Creative!  I love all the southern charm about this bash!



The Ruffled Paper Streamers tutorial I posted made my own personal cut!  If you haven't read it yet - it will leave you in 'stiches'!!!!



This Star Party by Bloom Designs is my fave party of the week!  You will adore the twinkle light setting!



I'm a totally fan of this Rock Star Party  by BellaGrey Designs.  Check out the cool guitars and retro 80's CD's on the dessert table!



This Asian Cabbage Coleslaw Recipe   by Everything Mommyhood is a total easy-peasy weekend meal.....and one word....Ramen!



Fruit Salad....yummy-yummy here are some great Sweet Fruit Party Treats and ideas from Party Printables.



Hope you have a great weekend, and as always you can follow me on Instagram to get behind the scenes sneaks at my upcoming projects & any other random thing I might be up to!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a whole lot of FUN going on in partyland! Thanks for the wonderful roundup. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails