SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

{FREEBIES} Kid's Table Thanksgiving 2012 Printables

I have been sitting on these printables for over 5 weeks and I am kinda sorta ashamed I didn't post them sooner, but I've been a busy gal!  So busy, in fact, that I done run myself ragged and now have a narsty cold.  

So, I've got a nifty little collage of the printables that include just what you need for a fun & festive kids table, coloring page, memory game, place cards etc.  There is a link that follows where you can download them.  I think they're cute, and I hope you like them.

I would have created a fabulous inspiration display using the printables in the photos but if you only knew how I felt, you'd tell me to sit my crazy arss down somewhere and take a break.....and that is just what I will be doing over the next few days.  In the meantime, I hope you can use the printables for you kid's table --- and they can be used for the grown folks table as well!   Oh and check out my last post on MG Party Impressions for a bit more Thanksgiving inspiration!



Thanksgiving 2012 Kids Table Printables Includes:
Party Dots
Drink Flags
Coloring Page
Memory Game
Table Sign
Banner
DigiPaper
Water Bottle Wraps
Place/Food Cards

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails