Anyhoo, once we cleared all the water, cleaned up the mess, bleached the floors (got high from fumes) and put most of
What you will need:
Hershey's Chocolate Bars (1.55 oz)
8.5"x11" Cream or White card stock
Paper Trimmer or Scissors
1" Circle Punch
Brown ink (for distressing paper)
Halloween Sentiment Stamp
1. Cut card stock to 5.75" x 7.5" (save remaining piece and set aside). Wrap around Hershey bar and seal with two sided tape.
2. Using remaining card stock, tear 1" strips of paper to create mummy bandages.
3. Create an aged look by daubing brown ink around the edges of torn paper.
4. Adhere 'bandages' with two-sided tape and stagger bandages onto the wrapped bar.
5. About 1.5" from top of bar, add googly eyes and add a 'bandage' slightly over the eyes. Add remaining 'bandages' and trim off any excess from the edges.
6. Add a length of twine to the bottom of the bar and stamp an image or sentiment onto colored card stock; use a 1" circle punch to create a round tag and adhere or tie onto twine.
A perfect for treat for Halloween!!!!!
SHARE THE 13 DAYS OF HANDMADE HALLOWEEN
GRAB A BUTTON