SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

{13 Days of Handmade Halloween} Easy Marshmallow Ghost Candy Jar

Today I'm sharing one of my own handmade Halloween creations.  This idea is actually credited to the Mini Diva, who is brilliant beyond belief, and suggested that I draw a ghost face onto a jar of marshmallows we have in our cupboard.  Since I wasn't in the drawing mood, I came up with another option.



You can literally have this project done in under 10 minutes and in three easy steps:











You can add a bit of twine or ribbon to the top to embellish then......
Place your jar where little ghouls can grab a spooky treat!!!!



GRAB  A  BUTTON


http://cupcakewishesandbirthdaydreams.blogspot.com/p/13-days-of-handmade-halloween.html

1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails