SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{Real Parties} About to Pop Shower with The Petite Soiree

Today I'm sharing a hip and modern baby shower that I recently had the privilege to help with.


I was so honored when Stefanie Nieves of the Petite Soiree asked me to design some graphics for a Trident Gum inspired gender reveal baby shower she was styling.  When she shared her vision of the shower with me and how she wanted everything to look, I instantly had this idea of bubbles, bright colors and things that pop!  As I started designing the graphics, I instantly knew that I was working towards a Pop Art theme.  I came up with a few designs and Stefanie chose the ones she liked best and styled a super cool shower that is perfect for the trendiest of couples!



To get more details about the shower and access free printables head over to Stefanie's Blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails