SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{Real Parties} About to Pop Shower with The Petite Soiree

Today I'm sharing a hip and modern baby shower that I recently had the privilege to help with.


I was so honored when Stefanie Nieves of the Petite Soiree asked me to design some graphics for a Trident Gum inspired gender reveal baby shower she was styling.  When she shared her vision of the shower with me and how she wanted everything to look, I instantly had this idea of bubbles, bright colors and things that pop!  As I started designing the graphics, I instantly knew that I was working towards a Pop Art theme.  I came up with a few designs and Stefanie chose the ones she liked best and styled a super cool shower that is perfect for the trendiest of couples!



To get more details about the shower and access free printables head over to Stefanie's Blog!



Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails