SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

{Pintastic Tuesday} It's My Birthday and I'll Pin What I Want To

Here are some (very) random pins from me. They're just a collection of stuff I've pinned and I'm into right now....and since I'm celebrating turning 25....again, I thought that I would make today's Pintastic Tuesday post about whatever I want :)  

You can find direct links to the photos at the end of this post



Chalkboard Serving tray - wouldn't this be great to use for a menu sign?  I hearts it! 
Creepy baby doll heads - awesome!
Red Oxford Pumps - I'm obsessed with Oxfords right now.....don't know why.
Ryan Lochte - YES PLEASE!
Rainbow Cupcake - BECAUSE IT'S ME BIRTHDAY!
Floral dress - in my head,I look A-MAZING in this :)
Ping Pong Chandelier - possible future project for my craft room




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails