SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, June 15, 2012

{Fantastic Friday} Nuts About Dad Father's Day Gift Idea and 'Tie'-Riffic Party

I know I promised to share this idea with you yesterday but I was taken down by the allergy monster that I mistook for a cold....anyways, I'm alive and well. As promised, here is a quick tutorial on how to create a fry box Father's Day favor/gift using our 'Nuts About Dad' printables!

Here is what you will need to get started:


(I didn't have my bone folder on hand so I used my scissors to score the box.  So, if ya don't have a bone folders, scissors work - but BE CAREFUL....please!!!)



(Tip: I like to use these no slip hair elastics
before adding my twine to bags - they help to firmly secure the bag.)



The 'Nuts About Dad' Father's Day printable set is available in the shop!

Also - please check out my post on a Father's Day 'tie'riffic party that I styled for MG Party Impressions!






2 comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails