SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

{Etsy Shop} Summer Printables Preview

I've been updating the Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams party shop with a few new summer printables and I also made a few changes to other items in the shop.

Have a look around and check out our July 4th Fireworks SUPER DELUXE printable party kit - this a great set to have for this year's celebration. This was the same printable set I created last year for our family cook out and just added more printables to it.  It includes over 75 different designs to decorate your July 4th event!


I also added an Under the Sea printable kit that I designed last year and finally adding to the shop.  It's loaded with cute sea creatures and perfect for a beach or pool party.



There were a few invitations I'd made in the past that I really wanted to re-work. So, I made a few minor changes to some of them. I'm still working on getting everything else in the shop finalized, but just wanted to share what I've gotten accomplished so far.  Can't wait to share more new changes with ya!


Also - don't forget to place your vote today for Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams in the top 25 Party Planning Moms conteset on Circle of Moms!!!!

Thanks to everyone who has voted!





6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Keisha - beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering when you rest Keisha. You turn out one beautiful packag after another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orange and aqua combo of the Under the Sea collection is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 4th July design. I am working on a 11th bday party for a boy. These would be perfect. I will email you to discuss.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails