SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, May 14, 2012

{Cupcake Monday} Patriotic Cupcakes

I am loving these adorable ideas for Patriotic inspired cupcakes.  I really want to try something different this year and was browsing online for some inspiration for cupcakes to make for Memorial Day.  I could bite into each and every one of them and drift into cupcake heaven.


A. Flag Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream
B. Patriotic Cupcake Cones
C. Old Fashioned Cupcakes
D. Tie Dye Cupcakes
E. Red, White & Blue Cupcakes
F. Memorial Day Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

I think the Old Fashioned cupcakes by Miette are my absolute fave - what's yours?!!!



 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Keisha!! I think I pinned almost all of them! I appreciate the great roundup!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great round up! I really like the cupcakes in the ice cream cone...I'm going to have to give those a try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails