SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

{Pin-tastic Tuesday} Oscar Inspiration

Just working on a few things for this year's Oscar Viewing Party - can you guess the theme????


Did you figure it out????  It's Old Hollywood Glamour!!!!  


I'll gather some of my best gals in my living room with niblin's and cocktails and we'll vote on who we think will win and play some Oscar Bingo.  Check out my Oscar Party Inspiration Board on Pinterest  to keep an eye on all the ideas I come up with for Sunday's bash!



Keep posted this week for more Oscar party details & inspiration & giveaways!!!!

Today's Black History Fact

Dorothy Jean Dandridge (November 9, 1922 – September 8, 1965) was an American actress and popular singer, and was the first African-American to be nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress.[1] She performed as a vocalist in venues such as the Cotton Club and the Apollo Theater.




 

2 comments:

  1. Such a fab theme! I threw a girls night in oscars viewing party last year & it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome theme Keisha - I love hollywood!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails