SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

{Whatever Wednesday} Playing Around with a New Logo

 {Whatever Wednesday will be a new feature on my blog where I'll post just about whatever I want! Could be about parties, could not be about parties.....it's my blog and I'll post what I want to :P}


I've been playing around with some logos. My mom is a very talented graphic designer and created the original CWBD logo for me when I first started my business. Well, now I want a new and fresh look....I love the original, but to me, it seems dated. So, I've come up with a few options.....all of these are rough drafts and I haven't even decided if I'm going to change the logo, yet. 







 I think I'm partial to the third one from the top, but I just can't decide!!!  What do you think?




Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails