SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, November 7, 2011

{Cupcake Monday} Yarn Pom Pom Cupcake Toppers


The yarn pom poms are everywhere!!!  They won't go away!!!! Now they want me to put them on cupcakes tooooooo!!!!!


They are kinda cute though, ain't they?

 So, really, I've been busy, busy,busy - yarn pom-ming my tail off - I've got holiday shows and par-tays....amongst other things (I also have the flu - bleh!) -- I did find some time - since, I've got some at the moment, to make a few for these yummy cupcakes!



I can't wait to share with ya'll what event a bushel fullahdeez babies are gonna show up at! I'm so excited about it I could just SPIT! hahaha! In the meantime, check them out on my Etsy shop! and put your orders in for holiday ones!!!!!! You can get them in a wide variety of colors!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails