SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, October 3, 2011

{Etsy Shop Love} NEW - POM SHOP!


Hello friends, my name is Keisha ('Hi Keisha')....I've got a very bad habit.....

 I make these......


a lot.....


it is a bit insane.....(what's new?)


I sometimes put the needs of my husband and children to the side because I cannot stop making them! Okay, well maybe - only in regard to the laundry and maybe a few hours of personal attention....and I make them in all kinds of sizes and what not.....


But they help me clear my mind and I feel so accomplished when I finish them and get to make......


ALL ' A DEEZ!!!!












I made so many, I opened up a section in my shop called the POM SHOP - there are some fun Halloween inspired ones available - check it out!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails