SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

{Party Starters} Make a SPLASH! with a School's Out Cool Out

For the end of the school year I told The Mini Diva that she could invite a few friends over for a splash party.  Splash parties are lots of fun and a great alternative to pool parties.  Ya just fill up a few inflatable pools, water up sommadoze slip and slide thingies,  toss a few fun water blasters and floaties into the mix and ya have a splash party!  To also beat the summer heat you gotta have popsicles and icees on hand - it's a must - and a perfect compliment to a splash party, especially for my brood. 

Although, I'm really not trying to do a big bash - the crazy party gal in me can't help making this just a wee bit more festive.  To get things started I created these happy images for the party and an invitation for my baby girl to pass out to her friends:







If you are planning your own splash party or ice cream social I created some party toppers and a fill in invite   to get your party started. Click here for the FREE printables Check back later this week for more fun party tips, giveaways and freebies!







1 comment:

  1. Those printables you designed are so cheery and cute! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails