SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

GIVE THANKS - Modern Fall holiday Printables

I'm excited to share with you a little ditty I created yesterday!

Here it is 3:42 in the AM and I just posted a new party pack in my Etsy shop for this Thanksgiving Holiday!  (I Know....insane.....)




I am soooo sleepy and on my last leg but I really wanted to get this out.

I just wanted to show my thanks and give a free customization of this pack to my readers who purchase the pack by 12 Midnight Wednesday, November 10th.  Please add the code 'Cupcakes' in the Notes to Seller section upon payment.

More fun Turkey day stuff to come later in the week!!!



1 comment:

  1. You are SO creative! I would love to just pick your brain for some creative motivation! {as in what deign program do you use for all of these cute printables?} I have PSE7 but I am a complete novice. Anyhoo...drop me a note sometime. Oh, and I'm gearing up to FINALLY use the fun polka dot party set I won over the summer. I'm doing a ladybug party - but not the typical red & black...instead pink & lime green. I'll let you know when the post goes up in early December. Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails