SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Etsy Shop is Open!

UPDATE 8/22/10:   My bad - I didn't include a link to the store.....check it out here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CupcakeWishesStore

Wooooooooo-hooooooo!!!!!

Okay - so this is totally just making my week.  After figuring out had to add photos to my shop for listings and what not, I finally have got some products in the store.  Right now, I only have party packs, but each collection has items that can be purchased individually. 

Here's the store as it looks online - and I'm sorry that it looks so small - Blogger is straight up buggin'!



Now, as I was saying, the party packs show some of the collections I have available.  Anyone can purchase individual items like, invitations, thank you cards, party favors, banners, etc.  I just wanted to let you all know that it's open, but there is more to come!!!  I do intend to have a Grand Opening of sorts and there will be a special offer for my blog followers and Facebook fans!!!!!  Yeeeeaaaaahhh!!!!

Okay-okay.....I'm just really excited and I can't wait to add more, I have so many designs that I've made.....so check back soon and often!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails