SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, August 13, 2010

BLOGSTRAVAGANZA WINNERS!!!!

I'm so excited!  I'm so excited!

Here are the winners for last week's Birthday Blogstravaganza!




Congrats to all the winners....please email me to receive your prize!

Right now I am  in allergy hell, and I am planning a Star Wars party and getting The Mini Diva ready for kindergarten....so if I'm a bit off the radar - forgive me.  I will try and post as much as I can b/c  I made a trip recently to a local Amish market and found some exciting stuff that I can't wait to share!!!!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Looks like I've won the cupcake necklace! Yay! Thank you so much! I'm not sure if this was the right way to contact you, I didn't see an email addy. Anyway, my email is swapping.queen@hotmail.com

    Mailing addy is:
    Lori Davis
    PO Box 171
    Stuart, FL 34995

    Thanks so much! Miss Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    That Meghan is me!!!
    Yay!

    Thank you so much
    &
    Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much! Sorry for the late contact. Congrats to all the lucky winners! Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails