SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, April 5, 2010

Princess and The Frog Party Photos

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter!

Here are some photos from the Princess and The Frog party I did over the weekend for my Little Diva.  These pictures are of the sweet shoppe that I set up.  You can see the cake and cupcakes that I made.

I have more to post but have to go through them because there are a lot!  Check back later in the week for more.
Birthday Cake and Cupcakes along with loads of sweets for the kids!


More sweets....


Centerpiece that I created for the party table.


Lily pad cupcakes that I decorated with fondant icing
(my first time using fondant -- didn't know what I was missing!)


5 comments:

  1. The sweets bar is fabulous! The centerpiece and cupcakes are lovely! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the rest of these pictures. This is really amazing! Your Little Diva is one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keisha~
    The sweets table is adorable and whimsical. The centerpiece is just beautiful. Fabulous! I am sure the kids loved it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. Please post the rest soon. I'm sitting on pins and needles. Everything looks great thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keisha
    This looks FABULOUS!!!!!! I am sure it was a HIT with the DIVA ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails