SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Princess and The Frog Party Photos

Here are more pictures from the party.  I am having some camera trouble (I'm in such dire need for a new one) so sorry if they don't look very clear.  Also, I'm doing something I said I wouldn't do and you probably won't see it often, but I included pictures with The Little Mini Diva.  I mean, it is her party after all :)


My PD&P inspired door sign welcoming guests to party


Tissue paper poms blowing in the wind!


I decorated the frame to our canopy gazebo with sheer fabric, tissue paper poms and large flowers and butterflies. 


Party Table before we set it with party hats and tableware.


Sweet Shoppe candy buffet and birthday banner.







Guests filled their bags with sugary sweets!








My daughter had her own personal cake.  I decorated it with fondant, buttercream and purple luster.  The cake toppers were ordered online and I found that number five candle at The Christmas Tree Shops.  I also did the cupcakes as weel. They are decorated with lily pads and the cupcake toppers were ordered online.


I don't think it turned out so bad - it was my first attempt at fondant.



Lily pad cupcakes.


I made a crown for my daughter to wear - you can learn how to make your own here.


Girls got to choose their own tutus for dress up time at 'Eudora's Dress Shop'


The Birthday Girl got her own princess costume and crown.


I hung up mini poms from the chandelier.  I came up with the idea because I had left over tissue paper from my big poms.


I found these garden stakes at The Christmas Tree shops!  Good buys!





I found this seat cushion at Ikea about a month ago and decided it would make a perfect decoration for the Birthday Girl chair. 


We gave away 3 frog themed filled bags for winners of our games.  Kids who didn't win a big prize got consolation prizes.




The girls went home with these satin princess handbag party favors filled with hair accessories, lip gloss rings, glitter pencils, candy necklaces and princess stamp rings.


My mother designed this poster for our "Pin the Kiss on the Frog" game.  She designed it and then printed it on my home printer - I don't know how, but good job mom!


All the kids lined up to play a fun game.....where everyone won a prize.  We also played 'Facilier Says' and had a trivia game where the kids answered questions about the movie to win a prize.


All the girls decorated their own princess crowns for the crafts activity.


After the games and activities, the kids were surprised with a special guest.....

Princess Tiana!!!!!


She read The Princess and The Frog story to the guests and took pictures. 


After the party, Princess Nikki opened all her gifts, but I think this one was her favorite.....


Believe it or not - there are more great pictures.  I'll post those at a later date.



12 comments:

  1. awesome job! I love all the details and the purple backdrop is fantastic!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job. I love how you decorated the ceiling and the candy buffet was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful! I love all the awesome details! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter LOVES Princess and The Frog right now! Awesome job with the cake, and all the party details!

    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job! check out my blog and see my parties too.
    bethkruse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute! This color scheme is gorgeous and I love the backdrop for the candy buffet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your comments! This was such a fun party to do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful party! I love the candy display!

    Danielle @ http://bellezaeluce.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked the kiss the frog activity. I'm doing the same theme for my DD do you mind emailing me to discuss how you did it? rosainniss@yahoo.com. Amazing job on the decorations. You really brought the party to life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really loved your decorations. I'm doing the same theme for my daughter. Would you mind talking to me about the kiss the frog activity. Rosainniss@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails